PERFORMANCES AND WORKSHOPS
Spring Sing 2021 – Saturday 9th October Highfields S.S 8.30am – Registration & Workshops presented by Graeme Morten & Morgan Chalmers 2.45pm Concert.
Further details – see poster Spring_Sing2021_Flyer
RSVP essential via Spring Sing Forms below. Fill out your details to register & pay: Choirbolical BSB 633000 Account 120540877 (Choirbolical folk – remember you may have a credit from cancelled Tenterfield event)
Individual Registration: docs.google.com/…FFslULx3PKI7FhA/viewform N.B individual registration automatically emails your registration.
Group Registration: N.B. the group registration will need to be downloaded and emailed to the address on form. https://choirbolical.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/2021-Group-Spring-Sing-Registration-1.xlsx
TENTERFIELD – 27th June – cancelled due to COVID outbreak in NSW 🙁
Events cancelled due to COVID19 pandemic
Choirbolical Charity Concert – November 5th
Workshop – Astrid Jorgensen – Feb. 17th
Choirbolical will be performing at the Toowoomba Jazz Society on FRIDAY 11th May.
Venue – Toowoomba North Bowlsclub Elworthy Street
Time – from 7.30pm our performance will be after 8.30 pm. as we will be the guest support act between brackets of the Steven Henry Band.
Cost – free entry to Choirbolical performers discount price to partners of $15
1. Dan’s Art Show Opening Saturday June 16th – 4pm Wilsonton Shopping Centre Community Art Space
2. Spring Sing – September 16 – USQ
3. Esk community choir 40th year concert – October 14 2.30pm Concert Somerset Civic Centre, 35 Esk Hampton Road, Esk. Each invited choir to perform an item of 10 mins duration including entry and exit of stage. Massed Choir – 3 songs – Believe in Life – Rutter, Chorus of Jewish Slaves – Verdi, Why We Sing
4. Big Sing – Sunday October – Brisbane St Aidan’s
5. Christmas Wonderland Lights – December Friday 7th 7.30pm
Possible 2017 Date claimers
- EARLY SING WORKSHOP – NEW MEMBERS WELCOME for 2017
Saturday February 11th 8.30am for a 9.00am start. 1.00 Finish followed by a social BYO picnic. Workshop leader: Astrid Jorgensen Cost: $20 waged members / $15 non-waged members. Venue: To be advised
- Toowoomba Languages and Cultural Festival Sunday 13th August Queens Park 10 am for Pop-up Performances.
- SPRING SING – Saturday 9th September USQ Arts Theatre Workshops 9am- 1.30 pm 2.30pm Concert (CANCELLED) – Workshop to replace Spring Sing in 2017
- BIG SING – Brisbane (Corinda @ St Aidans) Sunday 29th October
Mid-year Concert and Pop-UP performances in Toowoomba
- First Coat festival: Saturday May 20th choir will perform pop-up performances, meeting first on lawn in front of Empire Theatre at 9 am for performances 9.30 – 11.30 am to be followed by a shared lunch in a park.
Pre Festival Concert
- June 27th (Tuesday) 7.00 – 8.00pm at the new Community Hub at CUA down the lane from Waltons Stores precinct but on Ruthven Street. Dinner options available at street food venues at Waltons stores before or after singing – no food and drinks at the venue. Meet at 6.45 for 7pm start. BRING friends and family to hear our repertoire that is going to Tassie.
FESTIVAL of VOICES Tasmania
- July 7-10 Choirbolical to attend workshop and pop-up performances in 2017
- Sunday July 16th at TAFE 11-11.30 pm See: http://www.toowoombacamelliashow.com
- Want to look at the garden festival? Go early, then join us for lunch and possible sing at Waltons Stores Stage 12.30 (to be confirmed)
Languages and Cultural Festival TOOWOOMBA
- Sunday August 20th Queens Park see: TLCFestival.com.au
- Meet outside at the water fountain at 10.15am
- We will be having 3 pop up performances 10.30/11.30/12.30
BIG SING 2017 – Workshop and Combined Choirs Concert
- Sunday October 29th
- Time: 8.30am – 3.00pm
- Where: St Aidan’s Anglican Girls’ School, 11 Ruthven St, Corinda, Brisbane.
- Concert beginning 2.30pm
Summer Weekend of Singing
- Friday 10th November Jazz Club – 8pm details to follow
- Saturday 11th November joint concert with Toowoomba Vocal Ensemble details to follow