The event gets bigger and better every year, and we would love to have you there!
Sunday 28th October, Nickson Room, University of Queensland School of Music, Brisbane
Cost for the day is $25 ($10 unwaged/retired/student). Participants will not have to pay to attend the public concert.
– Registration from 8.30am to 9.00am
– Workshop Session 1 with James Cuskelly from 9.00am to 10.30am
– Morning tea (provided by QKC) from 10.30am to 11.00am
– Workshop Session 2 with Fay White from 11.00am to 12.30pm
– Lunch (provided by QKC) from 12.30pm to 1.15pm
– Rehearsal from 1.15pm to 2.00pm
– Public concert 2.30pm, Nickson Room, UQ School of Music
Participants may invite friends and family to the public concert at 2.30pm. The cost to the public will be $5. Please note that QKC WILL be providing morning tea and lunch to all participants: however, those with special dietary needs may prefer to make their own arrangements.