VOCE MEETING â€“ 1 DECEMBER 2015
Present:Â Pam; Rebecca; Kent; Chris R; Catherine; Noel; Dinah; Carla; Marion
Apologies: Judy B
- Dates and times for rehearsals next year â€“ hall bookings
- Fees â€“ review?
- Coordinating with Elaine Coates
- Repertoire/music for 2016
- Recorded parts
- Fees:Â fees will remain the same, but $10 discount if annual payment made in Term 1.
- Dates for Rehearsals for 2016:Â 1st, 3rd & 5th Tuesdays, startingÂ Tuesday 2nd February â€“ 6th December, 7-8.30 pm and aÂ Â½ day 13th February 8.30 am â€“ 1.30 pm.Â Note:Â Carla not available Tuesday 29 March, however we may meet then and rehearse ourselves.
Action:Â Kent will let Demolay contact person know
- Social Gathering:Â Chrissy Martin has suggested a pizza function at her place early in the year
Action:Â Chris R to approach Chrissy M about idea of having lunch at her place (pizza) after February workshop with Carla
- Coordinating with Elaine Coates:
One Day One Choir â€“ September 22nd, International Peace Day & joint concert, suggested by Elaine.
Action:Â Pam will invite Elaine to come along to first Voce meeting in2016 and discuss this with us. Â
- Finances: Â All expenses for 2015 have beenÂ covered and current balance is very healthy
- Repertoire:Â Carla to look at some songs to start us in 2016 and hopefully get parts recorded before rehearsals begin and prepare for performances. Proposed performances are:
- May (First Coat
- impromptu performance at Bon Amiciâ€™s (June)
- Languages & Cultures Festival (August)
- Spring Sing (September)
- Big Sing (October)
- joint concert with Elaine Coatesâ€™ choirs (November).
- Accompanist:Â Carla will think about her need forÂ this and get back to us depending on repertoire.
- Ordering Music:Â Carla will organise reimbursement/payment with Catherine
- Next VOCE meeting Wednesday 27 January 2016, 6.30 pm at Rebeccaâ€™s