Wondering what is coming up next? VOCE recently meet. Below are notes from our meeting and a plan for park rehearsals… read on
VOCE Meeting (zoom) 22/6/20
Attending: Rob, Gail, Pam, Michael, Matt, Susie, Linda, Marion, (Chris R) Apologies: Catherine, Chrissie, Stuart.
- Financials – Rob presented the financials which were accepted. Hall hire has been suspended for the moment.
- Video project – Thank you to all the participants for taking the challenge!! And a big thank you to Matt and parts coordinators Chrissie, Susie and Michael for zooming the rehearsals. Sadly we are farewelling Susie who is starting a new job up north and we wish her all the best.
- Finalising and Publishing Video – stay posted cause it’s on its way.
- Term 3 Rehearsals – while the calendar suggests our Term 3 is starting, we discussed alternatives to our usual Tuesday evening meetings. Matt has confirmed the following:
Sunday afternoon Park Rehearsals.
Where: Laurel Bank Park.
Near hall/ car park off Hill Street. Dates: July 19th / 26th August 2nd/ 9th Time: 3pm – 4pm bring a coffee at 2.30pm to chat beforehand if you like.
Music – details to follow in Matt’s post.
- We will reassess situation after these 4 weeks. Hope you can join us.