Thankyou to everyone for your enthusiasm preparing for the Concert & Cake for Cancer event on Tuesday 21st May. Below are some details and the Program
Choirbolical ‘Gals’ – if you’re still keen to do the ‘Mango Mango’ there is an updated version of the words. We are going to meet this Tuesday (14th) 7pm crn Herbert & Kitchener to ‘polish’ our song and actions & bring the makings of your costume if needed. Message for words or details – Marion-0417703794 / Chrissy-0438 401 519
M.C: Brian Hensler
Concert:COMMENCING AT 7PM SHARP
1. Welcome – including short background info
2. Choirbolical enter, singing “Mother Earth”
3. Cancer Council representatives will speak briefly on how funds raised will be used.
4. Brief background of Choirbolical who then sing:
“One Voice” and “Ya Basta” Choir move to rear of hall.
5. Joe K. ‘Thai Lullaby’ – VoiceMale to join Joe on stage for the first chorus. Choirbolical join in from the back of the hall for the final chorus, may be repeated.
6. High Altitude Harmony on stage; 10 – 15 minutes
7. Claire Birchley (conductor of Parkinson’s Support Group choir) on stage; 2 songs
8. Noel Keller -2 original songs “When We Were Young”, “Is It Too Much To Ask” Choirbolical + audience invited to join in choruses.
9. Astrid Jorgensen 1 song (+ encores!?)
10. VoiceMale 3 songs, (a cappella)
11. Choirbolical Gals “Mango Mango”
12. Choirbolical “Fields of Gold” and “Keep on Walking Forward“
BIG THANKS – Directions for Cuppa and Cake.
Raffle Draw with Bernie @ 8.30