Here is Rob’s email in case you missed it.
Dear Choir Travellers,
Seems that it’s a day to day feast of COVID restrictions, lockdowns & opinions.
At this stage we have confirmed attendance for 20 of us, some 16 folk on the 6am Coach & others travelling independently to Tenterfield.So what do you need to do:
- After 6pm tomorrow (72 hours is required before travelling from NSW to Qld) complete a https://www.qld.gov.au/queensland-travel-declaration (pl click this link).
- If you haven’t done one before , it’s very straightforward, takes a few minutes and its sent to you by email. You can present this on your phone entering Qld or print a copy and bring this with you.
- You don’t have to complete a Declaration to enter this area of NSW!!
- Let me know if you have any dietary requirement by Friday so I can advise Haley at Chilly Sing
- If you haven’t already done so, pl transfer your $30 Registration and a further $40 if you are on the Coach. I will be sending Choirbolical names for Registration on Friday and paying as a group on Sunday.
I will advise you immediately if there are any developments that affect us. Kind Regards, Rob