Voce Minutes


Present:  Pam; Rebecca; Kent; Chris R; Catherine; Noel; Dinah; Carla; Marion

Apologies: Judy B


  • Dates and times for rehearsals next year – hall bookings
  • Fees – review?
  • Finances
  • Coordinating with Elaine Coates
  • Repertoire/music for 2016
  • Recorded parts
  • Performances
  • Accompanist
  1. Fees:  fees will remain the same, but $10 discount if annual payment made in Term 1.
  2. Dates for Rehearsals for 2016:  1st, 3rd & 5th Tuesdays, starting  Tuesday 2nd February – 6th December, 7-8.30 pm and a  ½ day 13th February 8.30 am – 1.30 pm.  Note:  Carla not available Tuesday 29 March, however we may meet then and rehearse ourselves.

Action:  Kent will let Demolay contact person know

  1. Social Gathering:  Chrissy Martin has suggested a pizza function at her place early in the year

Action:  Chris R to approach Chrissy M about idea of having lunch at her place (pizza) after February workshop with Carla

  1. Coordinating with Elaine Coates:

One Day One Choir – September 22nd, International Peace Day & joint concert, suggested by Elaine.

Action:  Pam will invite Elaine to come along to first Voce meeting in2016 and discuss this with us.  

  1. Finances:   All expenses for 2015 have been  covered and current balance is very healthy
  2. Repertoire:  Carla to look at some songs to start us in 2016 and hopefully get parts recorded before rehearsals begin and prepare for performances. Proposed performances are:
  • May (First Coat
  • impromptu performance at Bon Amici’s (June)
  • Languages & Cultures Festival (August)
  • Spring Sing (September)
  • Big Sing (October)
  • joint concert with Elaine Coates’ choirs (November).
  1. Accompanist:  Carla will think about her need for  this and get back to us depending on repertoire.
  2. Ordering Music:  Carla will organise reimbursement/payment with Catherine
  3. Next VOCE meeting Wednesday 27 January 2016, 6.30 pm at Rebecca’s

Voce Minutes 13.10.15

VOCE MEETING – 13 October 2015

Present:  Marion, Catherine, Rebecca, Kent, Pam, Dinah

Apologies:   Judy B

  1. Current membership list – need to confirm who is a current active member of Choirbolical.

Action:  Rebecca to send emails to “unknown” members  for clarification and possible removal

  1. Fees – a few members have not yet paid their fees for 2015.

Action:  Kent to make a verbal reminder at next rehearsal

  1. Current balance -very healthy balance at present.  Carla to be aware that she can purchase music and charge to/be reimbursed by Choirbolical.
  1. Sign for Demolay House

Action:   Andrew to get permission for us to put up a sign.   Details to include:  “Choirbolical – A Community Choir” and web site.

  1. Bus to Big Sing

Action:  Check interest next Tuesday and whether Chris M is interested in helping out.

  1. Introduction to Carla – Carla to come next week to rehearsal and be introduced to everybody and will be added as an administrator to the web site (Action:  Carla to liaise with Marion)
  1. Starting date for rehearsals next year:  Tuesday 2 February
  1. Proposed ½ day workshop with Carla – Saturday 13th February – this will allow one rehearsal to kick off the year and then the workshop to follow the week after.
  1. Starting Time for 2016.   Suggestion of 7 pm start.

Action:  Check with everybody next week before making a decision

  1. Repertoire:  VOCE would appreciate meeting with Carla before the end of this year to discuss ideas about repertoire for 2016

Action:  Meet with Carla early December – VOCE Meeting 6.30 pm Tuesday 1 December at Rebecca’s place.

  1. Christmas Breakup – 28 November at Rattrays’ place:  to invite Carla to come along as well
  1. One Day One Choir event –

Action:  To invite Elaine C to next Voce meeting (Tuesday 1 December) to discuss further and also to discuss possibility of joint concert.  Pam will send email to Elaine


  1. Spring Sing:  Saturday 10 September at the same venue.

Action:  Pam will email James C to ask him to lock in that date

VOCE minutes 2015

VOCE MEETING – 21.1.15

Present:  Marion, Judy, Kent, Loretto, Judy B

Apologies:  Rob

  1.   Keyboard purchased – thanks Rob & Astrid.
  1. Workshop with Astrid for new members and to get stuck into new repertoire:  1 March proposed date (changed from 15 February), dependent on availability of hall

Action:  Andrew to check availability of hall

  1. Spring Sing:  James Cuskelly has confirmed availability for Saturday 6 September.  He and Astrid will co-facilitate the workshop.  Queensland Kodaly Choir will attend and perform in the concert.   This gives us time to invite other choirs so that they can put it in their yearly program.  Toowoomba Vocal Ensemble to be invited.

Action:  Kent will email Elaine Coates to invite her choirs to participate.  Request a response by end February to facilitate planning.   Judy B will contact Warwick people.   Loretto to contact Pam re her Warwick contacts.  Kent will contact Penny Davies/Stanthorpe.

  1. Introductions to new members;  flyers for new members with information about fees, rehearsals, performances etc.


  1. Marion to prepare an information flyer which can be given either in hard copy or emailed to new members
  2. Noel & Loretto to share responsibility for welcoming new members when they appear
  1. Fees.

Action:  Rob to go over the current arrangements on the first night.

  1. Nibbles:    First and last rehearsals for each term.
  1. Performance in 1st half of the year at a Toowoomba community event.

Action:  Loretto to send an email out soliciting ideas from Choir members to be considered by VOCE

  1. Social events;  aim is to have one social event for each term.   Term 1 -  Workshop; Term 2 –

Marion & Andrew will invite choir to a joint meal at their place to bring instruments, songs, selves

  1. Music.  Astrid is organising pieces to start the year with


VOCE Meeting – 31.3.15

Present:  Chris R, Dinah, Pam W, Loretto, Marion, Kent

Apologies:  Judy W

  1. Spring Sing: Agreement to hire USQ Arts Theatre for $420 for the whole day.  Comes with piano (choice of 2 grand pianos), use of facility for the entire day.  Need to provide the following:
  1. Event-specific risk and safety plan (Action:  Marion to provide Pam with template used in school)
  2. Confirmation of technical requirements (eg. lighting)
  3. Completed and signed site licence (Action:  Pam and sub-committee to finalise)
  4. Full payment in advance but 60 day cancellation policy (Action:  Pam and sub-committee to advise Catherine of payment details)
  5. Need to provide insurance details of PL coverage of $10,000,000 (Action:  Catherine to provide copy of insurance coverage to Pam and sub-committee)

Action: Next Tuesday to meet at USQ Arts Theatre at 4.00 pm to check out the venue.  Anybody welcome to come.

Much thanks and appreciation to sub-committee for work done so far.

  1. Pop-up Performances – Saturday 6 June, 10 am – 12 noon

Action:  To meet at Groundup at 9 am next Tuesday and check out venues.    Suggestions are Cobb & Co, Groundup, Village Green, in front of street art installations.

  1. Festival of Voices:   John Hughes will be the secretariat for Hobart.  We will establish an email group next week to help with payment details.



Present:  Loretto, Dinah, Rebecca, Kent, Noel, Judy B, Astrid, Marion, Ritamay

Apologies:   Pam, Chris R

  1. VOCE Structure – review and how to communicate to choir members

To hold over to next meeting

  1. How to manage information to choir in rehearsal 

Action:  One member of VOCE to give very quick update on business issues;  this will be limited to 5 minutes maximum in order not to take up too much singing time

  1. Rebecca and emails

Rebecca will send emails that are about choir business only.  Members to make their own decisions what they wish to send independently and privately to choir members

  1. Spring Sing update

Agreement on fees to presenters as per proposal by Pam

  1. Follow-up on fees  and reminders

A number of choir members have not yet paid their fees.  A gentle/firm reminder will be made at rehearsals to check with Catherine if you are not sure whether you have paid

Action:  Email will go out explaining fee structure to all members

  1. Payment for Astrid for Tasmania

Proposal is to offer Astrid a contribution towards her time as choir director for performances in Hobart based on the number of performances.

Action:  Kent will communicate this offer to Astrid

  1. Astrid’s proposal to offer low fee places in choir

Action:  Announcement to choir in  email to go out from Loretto that inability to make payment should not be an obstacle to attending choir.   Loretto and Rebecca to be the people to contact for negotiation of fees

  1. Invitation to sing at Margaret St Markets 6th or 20th September

Proposal for 20th September,  performances 10 am and 11 am.

Action:  Loretto will email Chrissy to confirm

  1. Performance at Westhaven RSL Home

Suggested that this could be a performance in November for us to sing all of this year’s repertoire (Hobart, Spring Sing, Big Sing songs), and then to have a meal together afterwards.

Action:  Pam to check possible dates/times with Westhaven in second half of November, and to check Astrid’s availability

  1. Astrid’s Absence;

Astrid will be in Texas 18th August.   Possibility of 11th – Marion will check hall availability


Spring Sing Planning  -  from meeting 19.7.15

1. Flyer flyer+ accompanying email,  RSVP date, payment request, list of names,  special dietary needs, sent to interested choirs this week. (Including Cheep Trill and The Harmony Choir) Pam
2. RSVP set for 21 August
3.Payment Preference: 1. Choirbolical Bendigo AccountBSB: 633000

Acc No: 1205 40877

2. Cheque to Catherine

3. Pay on the day

All choirs+


4. Name Tags: -Request for list of names from each choir by RSVP date to Pam- Judy will prepare individual tags + blank spares

-Noel to  arrange printing and cutting at TAFE

-Rebecca will check bulk purchase of plastic holders

– set up on table at entrance

– signatures in attendance book/sheet (name adn choir)

Judy, Noel, Rebecca
5.Registration 2 tables set up if pre-payments are minimalChange


Dinah, Chris, Helen +
6. Catering: – BBQ suggestion from Chris. Greg offered to provide one BBQ and cook- Noel will check feasibility with Mark M. then we decide on best option

-Catherine has info from W’worths

-Maurice F has prices from Spar IGA

– Order platters, sausages etc

– Collect food

– arrange payment

Chris, Catherine,
7. Kitchen Duties Setting up, tables etcCleaning up

Urns tea/coffee/sugar/milk/cups/serviettes/spoons/juice

Recycling cups

Table cloths (Mark has offered)

Catherine (supplies)Rebecca to


8. Flowers, greenery For tablesPots for stage Helen W
9. Venue Issues 1.Risk Assessment2. Feasibility of recording concert+ cost

3.Tech and Staff requirements,

4. Site licence

5. Payment and evidence of public liability

Catherine + MarionNoel to ask Mark M

Catherine, Pam

10. Direction Signs For outside buildingCheck current A3 signs position Catherine
11.  Coffee vanTwo Moos Before workshopMorning tea Dinah , Kent?(Liaise with Michael)
12. Gifts for presenters Wine/ flowers ?? Loretto
13. Info to Choirbolical members Flyer + payment+ morning tea+ volunteers Rebecca
14. M.C. Welcome to choirs, housekeeping, details of program, time keeping, thanks Noel


VOCE minutes 2014

Archived Voce minutes from 2014

VOCE Meeting  -  Tues 8 April, 2014

Present: Loretto, Dinah, Kent, Jane, Rebecca, Judy W., Pam, Astrid (on Skype)

Apologies: Catherine, Marion

1. Performance in the first half of the year:

Options discussed : Flash Mob at Rep Theatre

Jazz Club gig (performing with another local person)

Song at Dan Wilson’s 40th birthday Art Show

Choir festival in Tasmania

Our own concert/musical night

Decision: Dan’s 40th Art Show on Sat 14 June at 2.30pm

Wilsonton Art Gallery (Wilsonton  Shopping Centre)

followed by

Choir Party at Loretto’s place

Bring own food and drink

Performance options for consideration for next year:

Walk for Refugees on Palm Sunday

Disability Awareness Week

RSL Retirement Village Concert!

2. Spring Sing: Saturday 6 September

Venue: Pam to investigate Fairholme, Grammar, Downlands, Glennie asnumber of participants could be high. (Kent to confirm numbers )

Leaders: James Cuskelly and Astrid

Choirs:Choirbolical, Kodaly, T’ba Vocal Ensemble, Women in Harmony,

Viva la Musica (Warwick), Pittsworth Choir (Jane to invite),

Awakening Voices of Harmony -Indigenous choir in Warwick  (Kent/Pam to follow up)

Catering:Choirbolical members to bring a sweet and savoury plate

Cost:$20 waged; $10 unwaged

Program: 9.00 – Registration

9.30 – Workshop

11.00 – Morning tea

11.30 – Workshop

1.00 – Lunch

Break/ rehearsal for concert

3.00 – Concert

3. While Astrid’s Away

-  23 June – 29 July

– Astrid to investigate the possibility of a replacement conductor

-Recordings of all pieces will be on the website

– July 1 and 15 could be used for parts practice at De Molay or at people’s homes.

– In preparation for the Big Sing, an extra practice may be called in August (5th, 29th, 26th)

4.  Possible rehearsals in school holiday time

Historically Choirbolical has operated on the school term basis.  Kent raised for discussion the possibility of meeting during school holidays if these occurred over our usual rehearsal times of the first and third Tuesdays of the month.  Astrid is open to the possibility.  Some of the issues to consider would be the increase in fees necessary to cover what would be 2 or 3 extra rehearsals in the year.  Further discussion to follow.

Pam Wilson minute taker

VOCE Meeting – 10.6.14

Present:  Marion, Pam, Loretto, Dinah, Rebecca, Kent, Jane, Judy W

Apologies:  Catherine, Judy B, Noel

  1. Spring Sing:
  1. Glennie Concert Hall has been booked as a venue.    Need a large venue because over 100 choristers confirmed to attend.
  2. Choirs/number attending:
  • Choirbolical – 20-25
  • Pittsworth Choir – 20
  • Viva La Musica (Warwick) – 20
  • T/ba Vocal Ensemble – 12
  • Women  In Harmony – 20
  • Qld Kodaly Choir  – 50
  1. Publicity – work up flyer from last year.

Action:  Ask Judy B to update last year’s flyer with new information (directions via Vacy St, where people can park) and include Concert information

Action:  Kent to send flyer to participating choirs, requesting that they give information about vegetarian/gluten free attendees for catering puposes.

  1. Registration Table – Dinah, Judy, Chris and Marion
  2. Times:
  • Registration – 9 am
  • Workshop start – 9.30 am
  • Morning Tea – 11.00 – 11.45 am
  • Workshop – 11.45
  • Lunch 1.15
  • Concert – 2.30 pm
  1. Catering:
  • Allocated $750 for sandwiches/wraps for 150 participants.
  • Choirs asked to send names of people who are gluten free/vegetarian

Action:  Jane to order sandwiches and also coordinate coffee/milk/tea/cups etc

  1. Languages & Cultures Festival – suggestion that Choirbolical could be one of the “roving” choirs.    Date is Sunday 10 August – Astrid is available.

Action: Marion will send in expression of interest to organisers and if accepted, we will go ahead.  

  1. Astrid’s 3-session absence in July:  we will self-manage the rehearsals – practice in parts (each part to bring recording of their songs to practice with) and then spend some of the night coming together with all parts, etc.
  2. Meal allowance for Astrid.   Agreed to cover this.

Action:  Catherine to include in payment

VOCE – planning for 2014

Here are the minutes of the VOCE meeting held this week to do some forward planning for Choirbolical 2014

VOCE MEETING – 26.11.13 at Marion & Andrew’s Place

Present:  Marion, Andrew, Dinah, Rebecca, Kent, Astrid (by Skype)

Apologies:  Michelle, Catherine, Rob, Judy B, Loretto

Financials:     Opening Balance:  $1475.39     Current  Balance:  $2125.66

Review possibility of purchasing keyboard that could be used for rehearsals/performances.  Refer to Astrid for preferences.  (weighted keys, full keyboard)

Action:  Astrid to advise on preference/brand

We finished the year in a more healthy financial position than we started

Rehearsal Dates for 1st Term 2014:

  • First rehearsal 4 February 2014
  • 18 February 2014
  • 4 March 2014
  • 18 March 2014
  • 1 April 2014
  1. Date claimer:   Workshop early in the year with Astrid to welcome new members and hopefully recruit new members.  Date:    Saturday 15 February   (venue to be confirmed.                                                                                                                 Action:  Andrew to check availability of hall at beginning of year                                    
  2. Spring Sing: Proposal is for James and Astrid to co-facilitate a workshop to be followed by a concert.  Other choirs to be informed of date so that they can plan ahead and hopefully attend.  Possible dates:  Saturday 13th September or 6th September                                                                                                                Action:  Kent to get a confirmed date from James Cuskelly
  3. Social events:   Aim is to have one social event every term                                        Action:  Solicit ideas/invitations from choir members at beginning of year
  4. Membership:  Remains the same  – people who join part-way through the year only pay pro-rata
  5. Performances:  Aim to do a performance for a community event in Toowoomba in the first half of the year.  Suggestions/ideas welcome
  6. Name Tags:  To have magnetic name tags for current members.                            Action:  Dinah to investigate details on magnetic name tags (and ask Judy B to help)
  7. Feedback about the past year :
  • Appreciated the move towards performing without music
  • Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive from people who have attended performances
  • Increasing confidence performing without accompaniment
  • Repertoire:                                                                                                                Astrid has prepared/is preparing/composing/arranging  10 or so  pieces for next year – 6 arranged by her, and 4 sheet music
  • 4 Purchased Music  (Faure is in the public domain)
    • Ecce Homo (Howard Goodall)
    • Vicar of Dibley Theme – “The Lord Is My Shepherd” – Howard Goodall (TV themes)
    • Boy & A Girl (Eric Whittacre)
    • Gabriel Faure’s Agnus Dei


    • Leunig’s “Love Is Born” (Fay White text)

    Astrid’s arrangements;

    • Take Up The Oars (original Astrid composition)
    • Out Of The Ashes (Fay White arrangement)
    • He Needs Me (Nina Simon’s version)
    • Both Sides Now (Joni Mitchell arrangement)
    • Another piece yet to be named (but Astrid has an idea)

    Continue to work on existing repertoire. 

  • See folks this Tuesday  -3rd Dec for breakup evening at Parkhouse Cafe 6.30pm.

Voce Minutes 17.1.12

Minutes of CHOIRBOLICAL VOCE meeting 17/1/12  


Present: Judy, Noel, Margaret, Kent, Catherine, Rob, Loretto, Marion  (Thankyou Judy for hosting)


1. Finances – as per statements prepared by Catherine. Note – 10th Anniversary function cost neutral and 2011 overall fees covered expenditure without a fundraising event. Balance remains positive.


2. Fees – to be maintained as per 2011.  $200 up front fee includes music OR $50 per term. Direct deposits are encouraged.  New members are welcome to have 2 nights with no fees. Catherine – Treasurer / Rob – spokesperson for reminders.


3. Membership – new members are welcome and information needs to be available to hand out.


4. Communication –

a. Leaflet with background about Choirbolical, membership details, rehearsals, events to be prepared for new members and to promote.  Marion to prepare info and ask Judy B to create.

b. Flyer to put up in public spaces with information. “

c. Email – continue membership email. Will trial having email with hidden addresses and add a section at the bottom of emails – Apologies and queries can be directed to Margaret mj_muller@hotmail.com   Rob to look at creating a template for emails. Loretto & Kent to maintain email list.

d. Website – website great for having parts.  Marion & Margaret to update as required.


5. Repertoire – Margaret presented possible new repertoire. Discussion included requests that repertoire is across a range of genres. Limit the number of new pieces with parts we are working on so they are learnt well. Include some pieces that are partly familiar – e.g. medley of Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Cold Play. Consider lyrics when choosing pieces. Continue short canon type pieces, e.g. Faye White songs. Start encouraging learning of new pieces without music at rehearsals. Music and parts on the website available to practice at home.


6. Possible Events – include Drumming Workshop Term 1 (Margaret to organise)/ Anzac Day service/ Spring Sing 15th Sept? / Big Sing Brisbane 28th Oct? / Christmas carols / Meet with other community choirs.


7. Social Events – Kent, Loretto & Judy to encourage some regular social events during the year e.g. beginnning of the year get together at Loretto’s home / picnic in the park Term 2? Re-establish munchies night – see nights below*


8. Rehearsal dates:  Men(M) Ladies (L) practices to trial as an early start  7pm on rehearsal nights.

TERM 1 – Jan 31*   Feb 13  (M)  Feb 27* (L)   Mar 12  (M)  Mar  26* (L)

VOCE Meeting – minutes 20/01/09

Thanks to Loretto for hosting a VOCE meeting to decide on some Choirbolical 2009 events & repertoire, and thanks to everyone who attended.

  • See Rehearsals – Term One 2009 for dates of rehearsals.
  • We will be working on music ready to sing at Dan (Pam’s son) & Tammy’s wedding on the 16th May at St Pauls Lutheran Church Phillips St.   11am start.
  • Need to re-establish a Choir list of members with a  phone tree for changes.
  • Are we going to Gundy as a choir or individuals? Could we hire a bus? Need to decide in Feb. to let Paddy know. Those who went in ’08 had a great time.
  • Spring Sing date needs to be brought forward to 29th August to accommodate our men who might go bike riding on the first weekend in Sept.

Voce Meeting – minutes 20/5/08

VOCE Meeting – 20 May 2008

 Present:  Loretto, Andrew, Marion, Kent, Brian

Apologies:  Ritamay

1     Men’s Workshop.  On Sunday 15th May Jason Goopy will conduct a men’s singing workshop at Brian and Di’s place (19 Prince Henry Drive), commencing at 10 am and concluding with an afternoon tea to which the non-male members of Choirbolical are invited to come along and hear the results of the workshop.  All members of Choirboloical are invited to tell any males friends/relatives/colleagues to feel free to come along – cost $20 and bring something for a shared lunch.

2   Spring Sing.  Saturday 13th September.  Check with Choral Society.  If this is not available try Middle Ridge Hall.  To invite G/windi people at weekend of 31st May ($30 for waged participants and $15 unwaged).  If there is anybody who would like to do the flyer/program for this year’s Spring Sing let Marion know and she will provide you last year’s as a template.

3   Anzac Day Medley.  We would be happy for Margaret to organise a date and time on a weekend for us to perform our Anzac Day medley (and maybe some other songs thrown in) at Salem or somewhere like that.

4   Anzac Day.  Further discussion with the whole choir about what we do next year.  At the end of the year to review all of our performance commitments for 2009, including Anzac Day.

5   Gundy Workshop. Choirbolical not singing as a choir, but members are looking forward to attending a day of singing and hospitality at Goondiwindi.


Next Meeting:  Early August.

Voce Meeting- minutes 11.3.08

Voce Meeting 11.3.08
Present: Brian, Di, Catherine, Kent, Loretto

  • Workshop comments Participants enjoyed the contemporary repetoire whilst finding it quite challenging musically.

It was relaxing not having a public performance at the end of the day and we enjoyed having some pieces to add to our repertoire which we can continue to develop.

It was particularly delightful seeing people we have sung with previously now coming back to present workshops for us – and doing such a fine job too.

A delightful day all around – and as usual the food was magnificent!!!

Loretto to forward these comments to Rachel Dwyer for Qld Kodaly newsletter.

  • Goondiwindi workshop dates are May 31 – June1. Kent to confirm these dates with Rebecca. Workshop to be discussed at next choir to determine whether we go as a whole choir or as individual participants.
  • Future venue for rehearsal – Uniting church hall, our current venue have notified us of imminent charges to include $20 per hour plus $10 per additional hour or part thereof plus $5 for heating if heaters turned on. St Marys school is a possibility. Kent to contact Jason and find information regarding security codes, whether Jason would need to be there etc. Lourdes hall is also available. Catherine to check similar details with the parish. It was noted that St Marys may be a useful venue for the Spring Sing especially if we have male and female choirs rehearsing.

Voce Meeting- minutes 31.1.08

Present: Margaret, Andrew, Brian, Marion, Catherine, Ritamay, Loretto, Rebeka, Kent

1. Workshop. Jen Bergstrom and Jason Goopy (new voice teacher at St Mary’s and recent UQ graduate) will facilitate a workshop on Saturday 1 March. Jen will be facilitator for whole day while Jason will do 2 hour session

Action: a) Ritamay and Catherine will contact Choral Society and Lourdes etc. about halls.

Action: b) Kent will contact Paddy/Goondiwindi to invite them to attend

Action: c) Margaret will contact Jen about content and ask Jen to talk to Jason

Action: d) Media – Marion to put information about workshop on web site and negotiate/delegate contacting Chronicle

2. Presentation to Catherine for her hard work last year as Treasurer and as a bribe to continue it this year – Catherine graciously agreed to continue this year

3. Performances:
Anzac Day – Friday April 25th – performance at RSL Westhaven Village and lunch at Picnic Point following

b) Spring Sing – Saturday 13th September

c) Big Sing – probably 26th October

d) Christmas Tree Festival – Wednesday 10th December – ½hr

e) Jazz Club – middle of the year

4. Repertoire:
Margaret looking at new songs and revisiting some old songs (eg. Cloud’s Veil, Keep Your Lamps, Ni Yet Neni – Hebrew Song), some songs for men etc

5. Kent will send email about first rehearsal, new terms, workshop and nibblies to all members on old list and remind them to subscribe to web site.

6. Kent to send old email list to Marion to check who is subscribed and who isn’t and then to subscribe those who haven’t

Next meeting: Wednesday 23rd April – @ Brian’s